We are dedicated to the ministry of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The entire life of Immanuel is centered around God's Word and the Sacraments of Holy Baptism and Holy Communion. Come and worship with us and share the treasures of Jesus Christ: forgiveness, peace, joy, and endless life.
We believe. . .
- The Bible is God's inspired word and a truthful revelation of Himself
- All people have sinned and have fallen short of God's will for humanity
- Christ, God's Son, came into our world, suffered, died, and rose again in order to make our salvation possible.
- The Holy Spirit, through the preaching and teaching of God's Word, leads people to faith in the savior, Jesus Christ.
- The Christian life is lived in thankfulness and service, in response to God's love for us in Christ
- God uses the means of Grace (the Word of God, Baptism, and Holy Communion) to empower and nurture our daily living
- Christ Jesus will appear again to judge the living and the dead
- The Father created all that exists;
- Jesus Christ, the Son, became human to suffer and die for the sins of all human beings and rose to life again in the ultimate victory over death and Satan; and
- The Holy Spirit, creates faith through God's Word and Sacraments.
To learn more about our beliefs, click this link to the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod,